Public Services Manager
Looking to grow and enhance your career? We have a tremendous opportunity.
The Public Services Manager is a coach, mentor and guide, with proven skills in leading people, managing programs and stewarding resources.
Responsibilities include administration of multiple branches in collaboration with a team of wonderfully capable Public Services Managers. Under the immediate direction of the Deputy Director or Library Director the position will:
- Plan, direct and assess the activities and operations of a central or group of branches throughout the library system to ensure completion of Library-wide goals.
- Coordinate activities with other Library services and outside agencies.
- Participate in development of system-wide plans, policies and procedures.
- Provide training, supervision, mentoring and leadership to branch or unit supervisors and staff
- Model excellent interpersonal and customer-oriented behaviors.
Learn more in our recruitment flyer.