Before You Apply
- All jobs at Sacramento Public Library are listed on CalOpps, a public employment job board owned and operated by public agencies. Find current openings at www.calopps.org by clicking on “Search Jobs Now” and filling in the search criteria.
- Clicking on “apply” will prompt you to create an account or sign in with your existing username and password.
- Make sure you meet the qualifications stated in the job announcement and follow all application instructions. Incomplete applications or applications submitted after the final filing date will not be accepted.
- For example, some jobs require proof of license, degree or certification as a part of the application. Please attach the requested documentation. If proof of a bachelor's degree is requested, please do not attach a master's degree.
- Attach all documents as a single PDF file. CalOpps allows only one attachment per application. Contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call (916) 264-2758 if you have trouble attaching your documents.
- All applications except the shelver application must be submitted electronically.
- If you have questions or need additional assistance, email Sacramento Public Library Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 264-2758.
- Before you hit “Submit,” review your application to make sure that all of the required information has been included.
- If you have any questions about your application, contact Human Resources before hitting submit. We will not notify you if your application is incomplete. You will be notified by email if you have been selected for an interview.
Check CalOpps for job openings
at Sacramento Public Library.