How Do I...
Find books using Link+
Can't find a book at Sacramento Public Library? Use Link+ to borrow books from other library systems for free.
More than 9 million items are FREELY available to Sacramento Public Library customers through LINK+, a group of more than 60 California and Nevada public and academic library systems.
- Search the Sacramento Public Library online catalog.
- If your item isn't available, click on Link+.
- Request the item using your Sacramento Public Library card number and PIN.
- FREE delivery of LINK+ items to your library branch.
- Email notification when the item is available.
- Seven days to pick up materials at your branch.
Link+ Fines and Fees
- LINK+ loan period: 21 days for print, seven days for most non-print materials.
- One three-week renewal is allowed, unless the item has been requested at the owning library system.
- Renewals can be made 48 hours before the due date.
- Non-print materials can not be renewed.
- Late fee per-item, per-day: $1.00 for each item, maximum of $15.00 for each item.
- Lost or damaged item charge: up to $115
Customers may have a combination of up to 30 LINK+ and other Library items checked out at one time.
Link+ items must be picked up and returned at a Sacramento Public Library branch.
Anyone with a regular Sacramento Public Library card may use LINK+ to request items.