The Sacramento Public Library now provides “Book Club in a Box” kits for book groups.
The boxes contain everything needed to lead a book club:
- 15 copies of a book
- Discussion questions
- Tips for running a successful book club
Choose from our great selection of over 140 Book Club in a Box
HOW TO BORROW A BOOK CLUB IN A BOX:
- Select a Book Club in a Box in our catalog and click Request It to place a hold.
- Borrow the box for as long as six weeks.
- Renew for one week provided there are no holds placed on the title.
- Return all of the contents in Book Club in a Box kit at the same time.
- Return to any branch of the Sacramento Public Library system.
Be aware that the box is checked out on the library card of the person picking up the box. This patron is responsible for the box and all of its contents.
The Book Club in a Box program is supported in part by the generous donations of the Friends of the Sacramento Public Library
and the Sacramento Public Library Foundation