The virtual library is your connection to digital resources, entertainment and online support. We have plenty to offer you without the need to leave your couch.
Online Classes and Training
- Gale Courses - Enroll and learn at your own pace in 6-week instructor led courses
- Knowledge City – View online training videos for business, computers, finance and more
Not sure what to read? Visit our staff-curated reading lists
- Access to this resource has been temporarily expanded to library cardholders working remotely, courtesy of ProQuest and its partner Ancestry.
Discover your unique family history with billions of free records from around the world, including census and vital records, immigration and passport records, plus periodicals, books and photos. You can also send documents home from the library for your own records. Available in-library only.
Family Learning Resources
- Looking for fun indoor activities and games to play? Check out Ready Rosie. These quick, two-minute videos offer ways to boost learning through everyday activities like washing dishes or choosing clothes, using materials often found around the home
- Healthy at Home offers a mix of brand new material from pediatricians and material pulled from our existing Ready Rosie subscription.
- Activities are appropriate for children from infants through early elementary school. No library card needed, just jump right in!