Request a Zip Book
Before you make a Zip Books request, please read these guidelines about the service:
- You must live in the Sacramento Public Library service area and have a library card in good standing.
- Item must not be available in the catalog.
- Item must not be a textbook or test preparation guide.
- The cost of the item must be less than $75.
- Item may be a book, a large print book, or a book on CD.
- Item is ordered from Amazon and shipped directly to you via Amazon Prime at no cost to you.
- When you’re done reading it, drop it at any of our locations.
- You may receive a total of five items in a month.
- The maximum number of Zip Books allowed [out or prior to return] is 10 per patron.
ZipBooks is provided by funding from the State of California, administered by the California State Library.