Before you make a ZipBooks request, please read these guidelines about the service:
- You must have a Library card in good standing (not owe more than $5.00)
- Item must not be available in the catalog
- Item must not be a textbook or test preparation guide.
- The cost of the item must be under $50.
- Item may be a book, a large print book, or a book on CD.
- Item is ordered from Amazon and shipped directly to you via Amazon Prime at no cost to you.
- When you’re done reading it, drop it at any of our libraries with curbside service.
- You may receive a total of three items in a month
ZipBooks is a statewide project of the NorthNet Library System, funded by the California State Library.