Before you make a Zip Books request, please read these guidelines about the service:
- You must have a Library card in good standing (not owe more than $5.00)
- Item must not be available in the catalog.
- The cost of the item must be under $35.
- Item may be a book, a large print book, or a book on CD.
- Item is ordered from Amazon and shipped directly to you via Amazon Prime.
- You can request one item at a time and keep it as long as you want. If you want a new title, you must return your current title.
- You may receive a total of three items in a month.
Zip Books is a statewide project of the NorthNet Library System, funded by the California State Library.