Before you make a Zip Books request, please read these guidelines about the service:
- You must have a Library card in good standing (not owe more than $5.00)
- Item must not be a textbook or test preparation guide.
- The cost of the item must be under $50.
- Item may be a book, a large print book, or a book on CD.
- Item is ordered from Amazon and shipped directly to you at no cost.
- Return the item to the Library when you are done.
- You may receive a total of three items in a month.
Zip Books is a statewide project of the NorthNet Library System, funded by the California State Library.