Want to learn about art and technology from professionals — for free?
Teens will learn about telling stories in today’s media-rich environments, courtesy of a grant from the Kline Foundation.
Topics covered will include photography, writing, and more, culminating in a formal reception and website of the teens’ work. All materials will be provided.
For additional information and permission slips for the field trips on Saturday February 23 (Access Sacramento) and March 30 (Crocker Art Museum), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday, March 1, 4 – 6 p.m.: Digital Storytelling Basics
- Friday, March 8, 4 – 6 p.m.: Writing a Story
- Friday, March 15, 4 – 6 p.m.: Filming a Story
- Friday, March 22, 4 – 6 p.m.: Photographing a Story
- Friday, March 29, 4 – 6 p.m.: Telling a Story Online