The Arcade Library was established on April 1, 1941, in the home of Mrs. Day near the corner of Fulton and Edison avenues. After two subsequent moves, we opened in our current location. Our meeting room is named in honor of Donald Dean Watson, who bequeathed $100,000 for the latest remodel project.
The Design Spot features a 3D printer and computers with AutoCAD and Photoshop software. This equipment, books, and Design Spot programming (made available with funding provided by a grant from The California State Library) is intended to inspire a new interest design for people of all ages.