Helpful tips for navigating our online resources.
Whether you are new to the library, navigating our online resources for the first time, or just need a little extra help, we are here for you.
Ebooks & Audiobooks
- Tips for downloading popular magazines
- Learn how to use our ebook and audiobook platforms
- Tutorials for using online newspapers, classes and research tools
- What is Libby?
- Getting started tutorial, with tips for device set up and site navigation
- Access our collection using libbyapp.com/library/saclibrary or by searching for Sacramento Public Library on the Libby app
- If you don’t have a library card, sign up for an ecard or enter your phone number in Libby and get instant access to our collection
- Start borrowing and enjoying ebooks, audiobooks and videos
- Getting started tutorial
- Visit Hoopla or download the mobile app by searching for “Hoopla Digital” in your app store
- Create an account using your library card
- Choose from thousands of ebooks, audiobooks and comics. With no waiting, titles can be borrowed immediately and read in your web browser or downloaded to phones or tablets.
Access over 250 magazine titles. Start reading immediately and check out magazines with no wait.
Newspapers, Online Classes, Research, Resources for Kids and More
Still need help?
- Getting started tutorials, for help across a myriad of resources for all ages
We are happy to answer your questions via phone, email or chat