Helpful tips for navigating our online resources.
Whether you are new to the library, navigating our online resources for the first time, or just need a little extra help, we are here for you.
Ebooks & Audiobooks
- Tips for downloading popular magazines
- Learn how to use our ebook and audiobook platforms
- Tutorials for using online newspapers, classes and research tools
OverDrive / Libby
- What is OverDrive / Libby?
- Getting Started tutorial, with tips for device set up and site navigation
- Access our collection using saclibrary.overdrive.com or by searching for Sacramento Public Library on the Libby app
- If you don’t have a library card, sign up for an ecard or enter your phone number in Overdrive or Libby and get instant access to our collection
- Start borrowing and enjoying ebooks, audiobooks and videos
- Getting started tutorial
- Visit Hoopla or download the mobile app by searching for “Hoopla Digital” in your app store
- Create an account using your library card
- Items in the Hoopla collection are always available as there are no holds. You can check out up to 5 items per month
- Start borrowing ebooks, audiobooks, videos, TV shows, music or comics
Access over 3000 magazine titles. Start reading immediately and check out magazines with no wait, online and in the Libby app
Newspapers, Online Classes, Research, Resources for Kids and More
Still need help?
- Getting started tutorials, for help across a myriad of resources for all ages
We are happy to answer your questions via phone, email or chat